- The electrode must be coated with your finger with some water before to be placed on the body.
- The device must be perfectly connected to the 2 generator’s wires.
- It is possible to start again the program cycle on another muscular area.
- The device must be used entirely, all the removable parts in place (in particular the batteries cover).
If the device detects an error while starting, all the three (3) indicator light blink. In this case, change your batteries. If the problem persists call your retailer.
- Farmadolor requires special caution regarding EMC and must be installed and set up according to EMC information provided in this document. Portable and mobile RF devices communications can affect medical electrical equipment. This device should not be used adjacent to or stacked with other equipment with them.
ATTENTION: the generator has a security system to avoid improper handling of the device. If the electrode is no longer in contact with the skin, you have 2 minutes to put the electrode back on correctly otherwise the device will stop (safety procedure). If you don’t go over 2 minutes, the program keeps going normally.