This electro-stimulation device is a state-of-the-art appliance; it complies with the standards in force in the field of medical application.
UltraNomade can be used directly with electrodes or with the electro-stimulation belt onto which an electrode and the unit are attached.
The “man machine” interface has been made as simple as possible.
The number displayed on the screen (from 1 to 4) indicates the program selected via the next “ P ” key.
The graduated scale located to the screen enable you to see the power level of the unit.
You will also find 4 control keys:
- 1 “” key (red icon) - press briefly.
- 1 “P” key to select the program - press briefly.
- 1 pair of “+ / – ” keys to adjust the stimulation power of each channel.
Note: A long press (1 second) on the “ – ” key brings the power quickly back to zero.
1- On / Off
- A brief press on the “ ” key turns on the device.
Each time it is switched on, the device carries out an auto-test on 11 safety parameters.
During the auto-test, the screen lights up for ½ second.
- If an internal defect is detected, all program numbers flash.
In this case, switch off your device and send it back to your retailer’s after-sales service.
- A long press (of more than 3 seconds) on the “” key activates the auto-test.
Note: It is possible to stop the ongoing auto-test by switching off the device (press the “ ” key).
2- "P" Program selection
- Programs are shown on the right side of the screen by the numbers from 1 to 4.
- Simply press the “P” button briefly one or several times.
Program numbers are displayed in sequence from 1 to 4 on the screen.
As soon as a program is selected, the corresponding number is displayed.
- Once the number of the required program is displayed, start your session by pressing the “+” key on the unit.
- The program number remains lit on the screen for its full duration.
- When a program is running, the “P” key is inactive.
- However, if you have started a session and wish to change the program, you must turn off the device and then switch it back on in order to select another program.
- There are 64 levels available to regulate the power from 0 to 64.
- Segments from 0 to 8: there are 6 power levels, or 6 successive presses on the “+” key in order to display the following segment.
- Segments from 8 to 10: there are 7 power levels, or 7 successive presses on the “+” key in order to display the following segment.
4- End of the program - Stop during the program
- At the end of the program, the device stops automatically.
- To stop the device during the program, bring the power level back down to zero (“–” key), or press the “” key.
- Emergency stop: press the “” key.
Your device is equipped with an electrode disconnection detector.
If there is no contact between the electrode and the human body, the flow of current is interrupted.
The first bar of the bar graph flashes to warn you of a disconnection.
6- Checking the battery levels
Battery level low: bars no 6 on each bar graph flash.
Battery level critical: bars no 10 on each bar graph flash, then the device turns itself off.
Replace old batteries. Always use high quality batteries. The use of bad quality batteries can cause this unit to malfunction.