- 1 UltraNomade unit
- 1 belt
- 1 wireless adhesive electrode pad large size
- 1 pair of linked adhesive electrode pads
- This user manual
2. Description du boîtier
3. Insertion of batteries
Check that the device is switched off.
Open the batteries compartment, insert three 1,5 V AAA LR03 alkaline batteries into the compartment then close the case. Comply with “+” and “ – ” indications.
Do not mix used and good batteries. For an optimal use of your device, it is advised to use good quality batteries.
Automatic stop function: The device turns itself off after 5 minutes of inactivity if:
- No keys are pressed.
- No impulse is delivered.
Battery level low: bar no 6 on the bar graph flash.
Battery level critical: bar no 10 on the bar graph flash, then the devices turns itself off.
4. Quick function test
Test the device on your biceps:
- Connect an adhesive electrode to your unit.
- Test your device on program 2.
- Gradually increase the power.
- You will begin to feel contractions, the device is working.
Please sign in to leave a comment.