- Do not use if pregnant, for 6 months after childbirth, in case of neuromuscular diseases or
hemorrhagic, if a pacemaker.
- Hypersensitivity to electro-stimulation may cause a skin reaction in certain individuals.
- Keep out of the reach of children or mentally-impaired persons. This product contains small
parts which can be easily swallowed.
- Only use BodyBeautiful with the accessories supplied and recommended by SPORT-ELEC® INSTITUT.
- Do not use BodyBeautiful when driving, operating machinery, or during any activity where
electro-stimulation could result in the risk of injury to the user.
- Always position the belt in accordance with the information provided in this manual.
- Do not apply the electrodes to the lower part of your neck. Muscle contraction may be very
strong and cause respiratory problems, as well as affect heart rate and blood pressure
- Do not apply to the heart area, as electro-stimulation may cause heart rhythm disturbances.
- Do not place electrodes on the face, head or temples. The effects of electro-stimulation on the
brain are unknown.
- Only apply the electrodes to clean and healthy skin. Do not carry out electro-stimulation on an
open wound or on swollen, infected or inflamed areas, or on skin rashes (e.g. phlebitis,
thrombophlebitis, varicose veins…).
- Do not use in the bath, shower or for any activity in contact with water.
- Do not use when sleeping.
- Do not use if you are fitted with an IUD contraceptive device, as contraceptive efficiency
under electro-stimulation has not been established.
- Do not use on parts of the body other than those for which the accessories have been designed.
The electrodes are for personal use. For hygiene reasons, they must always be used by the same
Recycle or dispose of the battery in accord
losion hazard, do not burn or incinerate the battery.
The device is not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixtures with air or
with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
The device requires no calibration.
The user must check that the equipment functions safely and see that it is in proper working
condition before being used.
Keep the equipment away from children and pets.
Special precautions should be taken in the following circumstances :
Persons with suspected epilepsy.
If you have a tendency to internal bleeding or bleeding following an injury or fracture.
Following a surgical operation (electro-stimulation may disrupt the recovery procedure).
In areas of the skin where sensitivity is impaired.
Mild burns to the skin where the electrodes are applied.
Seek the advice of your doctor in the following cases :
f You suffer from serious back pain.
f You have a serious illness not mentioned in this manual.
f You have recently undergone a surgical procedure.
f You take insulin for diabetes.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
You can restart a program cycle on another muscle zone.
For optimum use, refer to the diagrams shown in this manual.
The units can be cleaned using a cloth dampened with a disinfectant solution.
If your device is not working correctly, stop using it and contact your retailer.
CONTACT SPORT-ELEC® INSTITUT OR AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR IF :
- You experience any irritation, skin reaction, hypersensitivity or any other reaction. However,
please note that any redness of the skin on contact with the electrodes is normal and disappears
shortly after using your belt.
- Correct use of the electro-stimulation belt should not cause any discomfort. SPORT-ELEC®
INSTITUT declines all responsibility if the user does not follow the instructions described in this
- If for any reason you are in any doubt concerning the use of this device, consult your doctor
prior to use.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE
- The belt must not be connected to another device or any other object other than the BodyBeautiful.
- The complete device must be used, with all detachable parts in place.
- Do not touch the inside of the belt when the device is switched on.
- Do not use the electro-stimulation belt when driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use in damp conditions.
- Use the device in a clean environment (dust and dirt-free…).
- Keep the device away from all sources of heat.
- To reposition the electro-stimulation belt during the session : stop the program in progress, loosen the belt, reposition it and restart once the belt has been readjusted.