This electro-stimulation device is a state-of-the-art appliance; it complies with the standards in force.
GlObalStim can be used directly with electrodes (with 1 or both modules) or with the electro-stimulation belt onto which 2 electrodes and 2 modules can be attached.
The “man machine” interface has been made as simple as possible.
The number displayed on the screen (from 1 to 8) indicates the program selected via the next “ P ” key.
The 2 graduated scales located to the screen enable you to see the power level of each module.
Note: A long press (1 second) on the “–” key brings the power quickly back to zero.
You will also find 6 control keys:
- 1 ON/OFF key “” (red icon) - press briefly.
- 1 “P” key to select the program - press briefly.
- 2 pair of “+ / –” keys to adjust the stimulation power of each module.
1. On / Off
- A brief press on the ON/OFF key “” turns on the device.
Each time it is switched on, the device carries out an auto-test on 11 safety parameters.
During the auto-test, the screen lights up for ½ second.
- If an internal defect is detected, all program numbers flash.
In this case, switch off your device and send it back to your retailer’s after-sales service.
- A long press (of more than 3 seconds) on the ON/OFF key “” activates the auto-test.
2. “P” Program selection
- Programs are shown on the right side of the screen by the numbers from 1 to 8.
- Simply press the “P” button briefly one or several times.
Program numbers are displayed in sequence from 1 to 8 on the screen.
As soon as a program is selected, the corresponding number is displayed.
- Once the number of the required program is displayed, start your session by pressing the “+” key on the modules.
- The program number remains lit on the screen for its full duration.
- When a program is running, the “P” key is inactive.
- However, if you have started a session and wish to change the program, you must turn off the device and then switch it back on in order to select another program.
- There are 64 levels available to regulate the power from 0 to 64.
- Segments from 0 to 8: there are 6 power levels, or 6 successive presses on the “+” key in order to display the following segment.
- Segments from 8 to 10: there are 7 power levels, or 7 successive presses on the “+” key in order to display the following segment.
4. End of the program - Stop during the program
- At the end of the program, the device stops automatically
- the program, the device stops automatically.
To stop the device during the program, bring the power level back down to zero (“–” key), or press the ON/OFF key « ».
- Emergency stop: press the ON/OFF key« ».
Your device is equipped with an electrode disconnection detector.
If there is no contact between an electrode and the human body, the flow of current is interrupted.
The first segment of the power level scale flashes to warn you of a disconnection.
6. Checking the battery levels
Battery level low: bars no 6 on each bar graph flash.
Battery level critical: bars no 10 on each bar graph flash, then the device turns itself off.t.