The GlObalStim belt has 2 locations where the wireless electrodes specially designed by SPORT-ELEC® are clipped.
Warning! Only use electrodes supplied by SPORT-ELEC®.
To obtain new electrodes, contact your usual retailer or order them from our website www.sport-elec.com.
1. Connection and positioning of the belt
- Check that your device is switched off.
- Open out the belt.
- On the back side of the belt, place the 2 electrodes with snaps across the belt holes.
- On the front side, place the GlObalStim modules and connect them to electrodes trough the belt thanks to the snaps.
- Place the belt around the waist and adjust it using the Velcro strip, so that there is a good contact between the electrodes and the skin.
If you experience any tingling, switch off the device and check that the electrodes are in contact with the skin. If the problem persists, contact the after-sales service: email@example.com
2. Starting the program with the belt
Once your device is connected, make yourself comfortable and switch it on following the “Starting the device” procedure detailed in chapter III.
You can carry out your normal activities while using GlObalStim
3. End of program
- Once the program has finished, switch off the device and unplug it from the belt.
- Remove the belt, then gently remove the electrodes from your skin.
- Moisten them slightly with a few drops of water before replacing them onto the transparent plastic backing sheet.