You can use GlobalStim with 1 or both of the modules.
- To use GlobalStim with 1 single module, use the main module.
- To use GlobalStim with the 2 modules, please ensure that they are connected using the provided cable
1. Getting started
- Fix the electrode to the modules using the snap fasteners.
- Remove the plastic backing sheet from the electrodes.
- Moisten them by spreading a few drops of water onto the adhesive gel using your fingertips and wait 2 minutes.
- Position the electrodes on your body (cf. positions shown for guidance only).
Note: The electrodes are for personal use. For hygiene reasons, they must always be used by the same person.
2. Starting the program
Start your device by following the “Starting the device” procedure (chapter III).
Contractions should be firm but must never cause any pain.
If an electrode cause you any discomfort: reduce the power level, move the electrode and then gradually increase the power. Also ensure that the electrode are sufficiently moistened.
Now that the settings have been optimized, let your device get to work for the full duration of the program.
3. End of program
- Once the program finished, switch off the device by pressing the ON/OFF button “”, then disconnect the modules.
- Gently remove the electrodes from your skin.
- Moisten it slightly with a few drops of water and replace it carefully onto its transparent plastic backing sheet.
- Keep the adhesive electrode in a plastic bag in a cool place (for example, a separate compartment in your fridge).
Please sign in to leave a comment.