The belt has 2 pairs of snap fasteners onto which 2 wireless electrodes specially designed by SPORT-ELEC® are clipped.
To obtain new electrodes, contact your usual retailer or order them from our website www.sport-elec.com.
Never use the belt without attaching the 2 electrodes provided.
Only use electrodes supplied by SPORT-ELEC®.
PRESENTATION OF THE BELT
1 = Snap fasteners
2 = Wire storage flap
(with a lopp fixing device)
3 = Partie auto-agrippante
CONNECTION AND POSITIONING OF THE BELT
- Check that your device is switched OFF.
- Open out the belt.
- Fix the electrodes to the inside of the belt using the snap fasteners.
- Place the belt around the waist and adjust it using the Velcro strip, so that there is a good contact between the electrodes and the skin.
If required, use the belt extension.
- Once the belt is in position, fix 2 modules onto the snap fasteners.
- If you experience any tingling, switch off the device and check that the electrode is in contact with the skin. If the problem persists, contact the after-sales service : firstname.lastname@example.org.
END OF PROGRAM
Once the program has finished, switch OFF the device and unplug it from the belt.
Remove the electrode and moisten them slightly with a drop of water before replacing them onto their transparent plastic backing sheets.