The unit is recommended for physiotherapists for functional re-education.
• You can restart a program’s cycle on another muscle zone or change the program while remaining on the same muscle zone, without exceeding however 40 min use per muscle zone and per day.
• For optimum use, refer to the diagrams shown in this leaflet.
• Clean the unit and its cables with a cloth dampened with a disinfecting solution.
• The adhesive electrodes can be rehydrated before and after use with a disinfecting agent (e.g. Hexamedine).
• The adhesive electrodes must be repositioned on their support, and stored in a fresh storage between +5°C and +10°C.
• The adhesive electrodes have a lifetime of about 40 uses, you can order them directly from the online shop www.sport-elec.com,
or from your reseller.
PRECAUTIONS OF USE
- Do not use the unit on your face
- Do not leave within reach of children
Ask for advice from your physician:
- if you have electronic or metallic implants (pins…)
- in case of skin condition (wounds…)
- Keep away from children or people with mental disabilities. The device contains small pieces that can be swallowed.
- In order to prevent any risk of strangulation, please keep the electrodes wires away from children.
- If the device is not likely to be used for some time, the batteries should be removed
- Multisportpro is meant for personnal use. For reasons of hygiene, the electrode should only be used on one person.
- Do not use the device by driving or by working on a machine.
- Do not use this electro stimulation unit in a damp environment, a bathroom, a sauna, or close to electric machinery connected to mains and earthed, or even piping earthed.
- Use this device in a clean place (without dust nor dirt..).
- The simultaneous connection of a patient to a high frequency surgical unit may cause burns at the points of contact of the stimulator’s electrodes, and the stimulator may be damaged.
- Operation in close proximity of a short wave therapy unit may cause instability in the stimulator’s output power.
- Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to open or repair the Multisportpro yourself! Only have repairs carried out by the customer service department.
If your device doesn’t work properly, do not use it and contact your retailer.
Please apply regulations enforced in your country when disposing your product at its end of life.
Therefore, please discard it in a location planned to this effect, ensuring it is disposed in an environment-friendly manner.
Do not use SPORT-ELEC®:
- On the heart area
- If you carry a pacemaker
- If you are pregnant
- During first 6 weeks after baby birth
- In case of neuromuscular diseases
- In case of hemorrhagic diseases
- On the face and skull
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not expose to bleach.
- Clean the unit with a tissue dampened with a disinfecting solution diluted.
- Keep the electrodes in a dry and cool place. After use, moisten the adhesive gel surface with a few drops of water and hold two minutes.