The device contains a rechargeable battery, immediately following purchase, simply charge it for 4 hours by plugging the unit into the mains power supply.
It is not possible to use the device whilst the battery is charging.
If the device remains unused, charge the battery for 4 hours (maximum) every 4 months.
The device switches itself to stand-by mode if the battery needs charging, this is to prevent the battery to be unloaded.
TO CHARGE THE UNIT (see diagrams 1, 2, 3 )
- Disconnect the 4 modules cables from the unit.
- Close the locking system by pushing the button to the right (4 USB locked, jack DC IN open)
- Connect the charger supplied with the unit.
IMPORTANT! Before charging batteries, make sure that the locking system is properly closed.
DISPLAY DURING THE BATTERY CHARGE
- While charging the battery, the indicator battery displays ,, then to show that the battery is charging.
- Unplug the AC adapter in order to block out the energy supply when the battery is fully charged.
- When unplugging the AC adapter, the screen switches off.
- When the battery indicator is empty , it means that the battery is discharged.
Please sign in to leave a comment.