You have just purchased a product designed and manufactured by SPORT-ELEC ®. We thank you and invite you to take
knowledge of the operating instructions in this manual.
SPORT-ELEC® is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of consumer and professional electro-muscular devices for over
20 years. Based on the latest innovations from the Sport-Elec research office, the MAXIBELT makes it possible to work abdominals in a variety of ways.
precise, by activating the 2 motors or channels separately.
Each abdominal muscle will be solicited to the ideal power to develop and firm it.
For this muscle development you will benefit from the maximum power of the device, 100 mA.
The Maxibelt belt offers you a job that is 4 times more efficient than a regular belt, a generator.
The results on your abs will be very fast. A few days will suffice to see the first effects.
The Maxibelt belt is compatible with Sport-Elec range:
- Body Beautiful
2. Package content
A.Position the 2 large electrodes inside the accessory
Position the large electrodes in the red frame.
B. Pass the electrode wires to the outside of the accessory
Pass the electrode wires through the cross slot of the accessory.
C. Clip the electrodes to the snaps of the accessorye
Connect each large electrode on the outer side of the accessory to the snap button surrounded by a white circle.
D.Position the 4 small electrodes inside the accessory
Connect each electrode to the outside of the accessory.
E. Pass the wires to the outside of the accessories through the cross slot
F. Clip the electrodes on the nearest free snaps
G. Connect the 2 generators of your electro-bodybuilding device to the accessory
Clip the 2 generators on the outside of the accessory
H. Remove the plastic film from the electrodes and moisten them slightly with a little water
Moisten the electrodes to improve current conduction and comfort.
Keep the film back to the electrodes after the session.
I.Put on maxibelt electrodes against your abdominal muscles
Scroll the belt in the back
J. Start your electro-stimulation device, choose the program and increase the power.
Please refer to the user manual of your device to choose the program that suits you.
4. Technical characteristics
Material: black polyester jersey fabric with velcro straps
B. The electrodes
Material: conductive hydrogel with velcro strips on the outside
Connectors: wired with snap
5. Maintenance and cleaning tips
- Once your session is over and your generator disconnected from the accessory, use a damp sponge or a dry cloth to clean the fabric if needed.
- Do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not immerse in water, do not use bleach.
B. The electrodes
- At the end of your session put the plastic film back on the electrodes. Moisten them before use, not after.
- To prolong the life of the adhesive electrodes, remove them from the accessory and store them in a dry place away from the light. Some users recommend to keep adhesive electrodes in a dry, cool place.
6. PRECAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Follow the precautions and contraindications of the electro-stimulation device to which you will connect your accessory.
- DO NOT USE ON THE CARDIAC AREA OR ON THE GENITAL PARTS, DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE CARDIAC PROBLEMS OR WEAR A PACE MAKER.
6. Security controle
Every 24 months, check the following :
A. Check if there is a superficial degradation of the material
B. Check the reliability of the accessories
No tears, no defects in materials.
The accessories are intended for personal use. For reasons of hygiene, they can not be taken back or exchanged.
When the device is out of order and to be destroyed please be sure to follow national regulations. Please use the convenient facility or location to throught the device away in order to ensure its safe disposal in an environmentally friendly manner.
9. Environmental conditions for transport and storage
- Storage temperature between + 10 ° C and + 40 ° C
- Relative humidity between 30% and 75%
- Pressure 700 hPa.
Please sign in to leave a comment.