You have just purchased a product designed and manufactured by SPORT-ELEC ®. We thank you and invite you to take
knowledge of the operating instructions in this manual.
SPORT-ELEC® is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of consumer and professional electro-muscular devices for over
20 years. Based on the latest innovations from the Sport-Elec research office the MAXIBELT makes it possible to work the abdominals in precise ways, by activating the motors or channels separately.
Each abdominal muscle will be solicited to the ideal power to develop and firm it.
For this muscle development you will enjoy the maximum power of the device, 100mA. The Maxibelt offers you a job that is 4 times more efficient than an ordinary belt.
The results on your abs will be very fast. A few days will suffice to see the first effects.
The Maxibelt belt is compatible with Sport-Elec range:
- Free Action
- Multisport Pro Précision
- Multisport Pro
- The Maxibelt belt is also multi-brand compatible thanks to COMBI COMPX or 2 mm plug connectors.
2. Content of the pack
An electro-stimulation belt with 4 adhesive electrodes to position inside the accessory and work out the gluteal muscles.
A. Position the electrodes inside the accessory
Position the electrodes inside the accessory following the examples below
B. Pass the electrode wires through the accessory
Pass the electrode wires to the outside of the accessory.
C. Clip the electrodes to the snaps of the accessory
Connect each electrode to the outside of the accessory
D. Connect the generators of your electro-stimulation device to the accessory
Clip the 4 generators on the external side of the accessory.
E. Remove the plastic from the electrodes and slightly moisten with water
Moisten electrodes to improve current conduction and comfort.
Keep the films back on the electrodes after the session.
F. Use with compatible devices
- Installation of connectors Combi multibrand plugs 2mm
Clip the 4 compatible connectors on the external side of the accessory and connect the 4 2 mm plugs of the device.
Examples of devices: Multisport pro precision, Multisport pro wired, any device with 2 mm 4 channels.
- Installation of the combi multi-connector connector pressure plug compatible compx
Clip the 4 compatible connectors on the external side of the accessory and connect the 8 modules.
G. Put on maxibelt electrodes against your abdominal muscles
Scroll the belt in the back
H. Start your electro-stimulation device, choose the program and increase the power.
Please refer to the user manual of your device to choose the program that suits you.
4. technical characteristics
A. The accessories
Material: black polyester jersey fabric with velcro straps
B. The electrodes
Material: conductive hydrogel with velcro strips on the outside
Connectors: wired with snap
5. Maintenance and cleaning tips
A. The accessories
- Once your session is over and your generator disconnected from the accessory, use a damp sponge or a dry cloth to clean the fabric if needed.
- Do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not immerse in water, do not use bleach.
B. The electrodes
- Material: conductive hydrogel with velcro strips on the outside
- Connectors: wired with snap
6. Precautions and contraindications
- Follow the precautions and contraindications of the electro-stimulation device to which you will connect your accessory.
- DO NOT USE ON THE CARDIAC AREA OR ON THE GENITAL PARTS, DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE CARDIAC PROBLEMS OR WEAR A PACE MAKER.
7. Security controle
Every 24 months, check the following :
A. Check if there is a superficial degradation of the material
B. Check the reliability of the accessories
No tears, no defects in materials.
Les accessoires sont destinés à une utilisation personnelle. Pour des raisons d’hygiène, ils ne peuvent donc être ni repris, ni échangés
The accessories are intended for personal use. For reasons of hygiene, they can not be taken back or exchanged.
When the device is out of order and to be destroyed please be sure to follow national regulations. Please use the convenient facility or location to throught the device away in order to ensure its safe disposal in an environmentally friendly manner.
10. Environmental conditions for transport and storage
- Storage temperature between + 10 ° C and + 40 ° C
- Relative humidity between 30% and 75%
- Pressure 700 hPa.